Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Massage with happy ending



Massage With A Happy Ending
BY
WClovely

You lie on the bed face down the oil on your tan skin gliding in the candle light. My hands massaging the tension out of your shoulders. I use my thumbs to work out a knot between your shoulder blades. It hurts a little but it also brings pleasure as the muscle releases it tension. You moan with pleasure as you feel your muscles relaxing. I bring my oily hands up and massage your neck you sigh. I slide my hands down your sides pressing down with my fingers leaving tracks in the oil. I’m kneeling above your legs and I’m as nude as you are. I can’t hide how excited you make me for my cock is hard and bouncing on your firm ass. You try to reach back but I push your hands away saying that it is my night to please you. I bring my hands down your sides to the curve above your ass. I bring my hands together to the middle o your back. I push my hands back up to your shoulders pressing down with my finger tips. Until I reach your shoulders then I separate them and bring them back down. You give a little giggle as I touch your rib cage. My throbbing cock is rubbing between your ass cheeks with every movement and your raise your ass to me. I finally move lower on your legs bring my hands over your ass giving it a massage as I bring my hands down your shapely right leg.

I start at your calf massaging the muscles I work both legs one with each hand. I squeeze just enough and rub up and down. From your ankle to your knee then back down. I gently spread your legs as I move higher and massage your hamstrings I feel the strong mussel relax under my firm hands. A faint moan escapes your lips as my thumbs touch our now moist outer lips. A mixture of lilac scented oil and your own juices make your lips shine. You try to push back as I bring my hands down to your knees again. I massage all the stress and tension out of your body. Your thinking that you are so relaxed that you can’t move.

I starte to massage your ass running my thumbs between your ass cheeks. Brushing your hole and pussy lips you rise your ass to my hands. You rise up to your knees as one oily finger enters your well lubed pussy. I start to slowly slide my finger in and out of you and you start to rock back and forth to my hand. One hand is still massaging your fine ass. Soon I have two then three fingers sliding in and out of your pussy. You grind back to my hand which is covered with your juices. You grown as my thumb slips in to your tight ass hole. You push back forcing it deeper. You moan as both your holes are filled. I hear your sharp intake of breath as I find your g-spot and start to rub it. Your breath comes in gasps as I press harder and faster. You ass clenches my thumb as your body shakes uncontrollably. The groan starts in your thoughts as you start to lose control. It begins to get louder till your screaming. As your orgasm reaches its peak I pull my fingers out and with one smooth thrust burry my raging hard cock I your soaking wet pussy. You push back to me as I begin thrusting in to you. Soon our body’s are slapping together. You beg me to fuck you harder and deeper. I pull you back as hard as I can. Our sweat and oil soaked bodies slapping together. We grunt like animals as the pressure builds. You start to groan again the pressure in my balls begins to grow. You scream as my cock shoots it load deep inside of you. I scream your name as we orgasm together.

Spent we collapse you under me. My cock softens inside of you. I slide off of you and you snuggle your back to me. As we fall asleep in to a blissful slumber. Recharging our batteries for the next round to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment