Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The collector


The Collector
By
WClovely
Ok so I Have you backed against a wall. One leg is over my shoulder your heal digging in to my back, pulling my head to your crotch. Your other food is barely touching the floor because I’m holding you up by the rock hard ass with my hands. Your hands are pulling my hair as I lick your Pussy lips. I have one finger in your ass up to the firs knuckle. Your breathing is getting quicker. You moan in pleasure as i take you clit between my teath and gently clamp it between my teeth. I start to suck your clit in and out of my mouth scraping it across my teeth like little cock. You gasp in pleasure. You move down the wall trying to get you dripping cunt closer to my mouth. The pressure started to build in your cunt as I suck faster and faster. You are getting closer to cumming. You can hardly take it. You wine in frustration when I stop. I just smile knowing whets next.I start to outline your pussy lips with my middle finger. Getting your lips whet with your juices. I easily slide my finger in. I move it in and out. I stretch your lips out and slide another one in. I twist and fuck making more room for a third finger. Your cunt is so tight that I can hardly move my hand as I start to fuck you with my hand. You slide up and sown the wall in time with every thrust of my hand. My middle finger can just reach the spot. When I touch it a jolt of pleasure shoots through your body. Your rubbery legs want to give out but I hold you up. The pressure stars to build faster and more than before. You are gasping for air sliding up and down. You hands Grab my head you claw the wall you want to sop me but you want the pleasure to continue. Then without any worming you scream out in pleasure as your already dripping cunt sprays juice all over my face, my hand, and down my arm o my elbow.Your legs give out and I easily and quickly lift you in the air and impale you on to my rock hard cock. You gasp in pleasure of being filed so much and inipale from the suddenness.I pin you against the wall as I slowly slide in out of your very tite and dripping wet cunt. I put my fingers to your lips and make you like your juices off my fingers. I begin to increase the speed and the force of my thrushes, lifting you up the wall, as I slam my dick into your pussy. You gasp every time my dick hits your cervix.I caress you with my big hands. One hand can cover your entire tit. I move my hands up and down your body. You moan as a caress your throat. You tilt your neck and close your eyes so I can put my hands around your neck. I slowly start to increase the pressure around your throat you like it and moan louder. Till it’s too late the blood has stopped flowing to your brain and you can’t breathe. Your eyes snap open in fear. You try to kick but I have you pinned gains the wall. You hit my hands and scratch my arms but that just increases my pleasure. The whole time I’m savagely thrusting my rock hard dick in to your tight cunt. Unable to scream your tiny body convulses in orgasm as the darkness envelops your mind and your body goes limp.As your eye open they focus on my feet. You feel the pressure of my still had dick pushing at your well lubed and very tight ass hole. You wake more then you feel the pleasure and pain with audible pop as the tip of my dick enters you ass. I stop so that we can get use to it before we continue. You think to yourself "I’m going to be sore in the morning" and impale yourself balls deep on to my cock. We both suck in our breath in pleasure and pain. Your ass is as tight as a vice on my dick. You start to slowly slide up and down on my dick. I can see it sliding in and out of your ass and this turns me on. Lean back and ride me in reveres cowgirl impaled on my dick we ride the excitement and the pleasure. You love the felling of your ass being so full I love the tightness of your ass. You slam down on me s hard as you can and I thrust in to you so hard I almost throw you off the bed.You start moaning louder and louder. As you reach the peak o your orgasm you open your mouth to scream. Al you hear is a swish of air then is a spray of blood your head hits the floor.I pump my cock into the ass of your still convulsing body and shoot my hot sperm in to it. When I’m done I toss your limp body to the floor. I use the blood soaked sheets to wipe off my dick. I flop on to the bed and pass out from ecostion.The sun light is beaming in through the window in the morning. I stretch as a get out of bed. Stepping over your body I pick up your head the face forever frozen with the look of pure pleasure by your hair. I go in to the walk in cooled where I keep my collection of trophies and put you down on a shelf next to Paris Hilton. I walk out of the cooler thinking to myself that eggs baken and strawberry pancakes sound good for breakfast....

No comments:

Post a Comment