Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cuddling


Cuddling
By
WClovely
It’s a hot summer night. Its too hot for covers. The moon light shines off your dark chocolates skin. My marshmallow white skin is a perfect contrast to yours. Although we are in the nude we will not have sex tonight. Your head is on my shoulder your leg is draped across mine. I caress your hair. Then your shoulder down your arm then bring my hand back up to start over again. My cock twitches as you run your hand up and down my thing. We lie here is silence just enjoying the time and the touch of our skin together. Then with a comforting happy whimper you turn and we spoon. With your head on my arm your back is against my muscular chest. My now hard cock is trapped between our body’s. You push your shapely ass back nestling my cock between your ass cheeks. Imp now caressing your breasts and lightly pinching your nipples. Soon your breathing tells me that you are asleep. Not long after I fall asleep holding your right brest.

No comments:

Post a Comment